Urgent Care Lead Doctor
The Wellington Hospital
40 hours per week
We are looking for a doctor who has the passion to lead and inspire a team of GPs to provide exceptional urgent care services for our patients. This is a great opportunity for a registered GP with urgent care experience looking to excel in a leadership position.
In this role, you will work part clinical and part administrative. You will lead by example and take responsibility for all operational activity, quality of care and the clinical performance of your doctors practicing in the Urgent Care Centre. This will include ensuring your team are trained and developed to the highest of standards, rotas are run efficiently, patients are promptly seen, triaged and treated using our state of the art facilities and cutting-edge technology. This is a KPI driven environment and your ideas on striving for excellence will be encouraged and supported.
Our commitment to you
- Competitive salary and out of hours bonus
- KPI bonus and management level rewards and benefits
- Flexible shifts patterns including long or short days, flexible start and finish times
- A supportive, well-established, forward thinking culture that delivers excellence and rewards highly
- A hands-on, approachable, highly skilled, supportive management team
- Ample time to care for our patients
- Free private medical health insurance
- Funded indemnity
- Private contributory pension for your long-term security
- Protected five days study leave per annum to support your professional development
- Opportunities to attend weekly CPD seminars with a vast range of specialist consultants
Should you be an international applicant, we will also support you with Certificate of Sponsorships for Tier 2 visa, if required, and a package of relocation support.
Apply today to join the medical leaders in private healthcare, HCA Healthcare UK.