SHO General Medicine
SHO General Medicine - £42002.80 - £59539.50 + annual leave, study leave, pension.
Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting SHO level doctors in General Medicine. The role is based within a large NHS trust hospital.
- £42002.80 - £59539.50 annual salary (48 hours per week);
- Fixed term 12 month Contracts available, all extendable or to become substantive;
- Tier 2 UK Visas available;
- Relocation assistance;
- Training and development;
- Annual Leave of up to 28 days plus eight public holidays plus study leave;
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working.
The post holder will be responsible to the consultants in the department, and will supervise junior staff in the department; the successful applicant will carry out daily ward rounds to assess progress of patients and ensure that all treatments ordered are carried out and attend rounds with consultants. The post holder will be responsible for the routine and admission of emergency patients.
All trusts that Medacs work with are seeking candidates that wish to learn and develop their career, with a view to becoming middle grades and consultants in the future
For more information please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org