At Medinet, we’re passionate about eliminating waiting times across the NHS and have partnered with over 100 trusts in the last 15 years. No-one has done more to reduce waiting times than us, no-one has existed longer than us, and no-one can offer more work than us. We are constantly looking for consultants, of various specialities, with a substantive NHS post to register with us to join the mission in ensuring waiting times are at the lowest possible levels across the NHS.
Deliver and Benefit with Medinet
Working across England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, we provide NHS Trusts and Health Boards with a team led by a specialist consultant such as yourself. You can choose the placements that suit you, giving you complete flexibility of work. We have a team of staff in the background who co-ordinate your every move, right down to booking your travel arrangements to suit your needs and offer significantly enhanced earnings.
By working with Medinet you would see new patients and provide continuity of care by returning for follow-ups and reviews enhancing your own clinical expertise and reputation across the nations.
If you are a dedicated NHS consultant and are looking to broaden your employment experiences, then register with Medinet.
What you will be doing:
- Provide a comprehensive and systematic assessment of the patient to include lifestyle impact
- In partnership with the patient, and where appropriate the provider, agree a treatment plan in accordance with the diagnosis and prognosis of the condition
- Support the ability of patients to self-manage through education and assist patients and their carers on their conditions and offer advice on management of daily activities, preventative measures, equipment and health promotion
- Ensure that the patient is fully aware of procedure and treatment options and associated risks to facilitate informed consent
- Ensure that the patient is provided with the relevant information to allow informed choice and awareness of their condition and management. This must include details for support groups
- Regarding face to face clinics, on completion of treatment produce a comprehensive final report which includes diagnosis, management and recommendations - reports must be completed.
- Adhere to standard appointment times: as per local agreement.
- To regularly update availability on the plan day app in order that placements may be organised in an effective and efficient way.
- Attend agreed clinical placements as organised through the Planday app.
- To maintain good working relationships with the contracting NHS Trust and their referring GPs
- To respond in a timely manner to complaints and provide witness statements as required as part of incident management.
- To participate, if required, in case reviews or investigation panels for serious incidents.
- Undertake mandatory training as required and to provide evidence of completion in a timely manner, including annual appraisal.
- To contribute to the accurate collection of statistical information.
To register, please submit your application along with a supporting statement outlining why you are a suitable in joining the mission of tackling NHS waiting times.