Discover Australia in 2019 and expand your experience in a recently opened state-of-the-art facility
This is the perfect opportunity to support your transition to Australia. You will be joining a hospital that incorporates the latest design and technology solutions, in a tranquil and caring environment. Situated in a vibrant and growing regional city, you will achieve the best of both worlds surrounded by beautiful bushlands and waterways, while being within easy reach of Melbourne’s bustling CBD.
- Registrar in Rehabilitation Medicine
- 6-month term on Neurological rehab ward, and
- 6-month term on Musculoskeletal rehab ward
- Registrar in Geriatric Medicine
- Registrar in Palliative Care
- Strong Consultant support and guidance within the department
- The new facilities include over 370 inpatient beds, more than 70 same-day beds, 11 new operating theatres and a helipad
- An affordable alternative to Melbourne with a fantastic arts scene, a rich cultural history and year-round attractions
- Indulge in a variety of restaurants, cafes and farmers markets that produce seasonal dishes with locally grown food as well as locally brewed beer and wine
- Discover a splendour of botanical beauty, picturesque lakes and interconnected walking and cycling tracks
- A chance to gain Australian registration and working rights in a market that is becoming increasingly competitive
You will also benefit from the ongoing support of our in-house Regulatory Consultants and Migration Agents who will assist you with the Medical Board and Visa applications every step of the way.
To be successful in applying for this position, you must be at a minimum of PGY3+ in your level of experience. You must have completed your degree and foundation years in Ireland, the UK, Canada or the US. Alternatively, you must have completed PLAB parts 1 & 2 plus 12 months of supervised practise within Ireland or the UK.
You will be able to commit to a 12-month position.
Broaden your experience and explore the stunning landscapes and enviable climate Australia has to offer – Get in touch to find out more.
Contact Stephanie Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time for a confidential telephone discussion.