Medacs Healthcare is looking to recruit a Locum Consultant Psychiatrist to work for our client in Staffordshire, where we are their preferred supplier of Locum Doctors.
This role requires a Consultant to work in a unit specialising in child and adolescent psychiatry. This is a 9-5 job Monday-Friday. The post is initially for 3 months with possible chance of extension. If you are interested please apply with your CV today!
For this role it is essential that you hold a full GMC with a license to practice. You must also have UK experience in a clinical role and be able to provide references to cover your last 3 years employment
The ideal candidate
You are the ideal candidate if you have a flexible approach to work and are looking to have a better work/life balance, organised with good communication skills. Being open to working various shifts at late notice would also be a great advantage in your locum career
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare
- Hourly rates are negotiable, depending on experience and location
- Dedicated placement officer who will be your 1 point of contact on your locum journey (once compliant)
- Access to thousands of NHS locum opportunities across the UK
- Free CPD training via our highly acclaimed Medacs Academy www.medacs.com/academy-uk
- Permanent and international opportunities in the Middle East, Singapore and Australasia
How to apply
If you are ready to register with Medacs for this role and others which we can offer please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a chat on 01756 703000
Once applied, the registration team will be in contact to discuss your application and the next steps