Have you thought about relocating to the beautiful Suffolk coast?
Church Farm Surgery is expanding its clinical team and looking to recruit a GP. We’re open to all options that you may wish to consider (Salaried, Portfolio, Partner etc.)
About us –
- a small coastal surgery in Aldeburgh with big ambitions
- a growing list of 4000+
- aligned to one nursing home and one residential home
- teaching status (Registrars)
- working collaboratively with nearby surgeries
- fully computerised system (SystmOne)
- friendly & supportive staff
- no extended hours
- daily GP medical cover at nearby Community Hospital
- no premises equity buy-in for Partners
About you –
- motivated and enthusiastic
- looking for manageable work-life balance
- innovative and flexible
- committed to quality clinical care
We can offer –
- competitive £
- part time working (up to 8 sessions)
- ample personal development opportunities
- flexible working arrangements
We have historically recruited mainly for Partnership owing to the opportunity it could afford a willing GP become part of the management team. This means that you could help to guide the Practice and have an equal say in how the business is developed without the need for monetary outlay to buy-in to the premises.
Of course, the primary care environment is ever-changing. In acknowledging this fact, we would be keen to hear from applicants who are interested in Partnership long-term, portfolio setup or any other innovative arrangements.
We pride ourselves on delivering personalised ‘family-based’ medicine to our patients and fully encourage informal visits so you can see for yourself how we work.