Medacs Healthcare is looking to recruit General Practitioner's to cover various locum shifts throughout the North West Region, covering OOH sessions and Surgery and hospital based shifts.
For this role it is essential that you hold Full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) and hold a license to practice. You must also have UK experience in a clinical role and be able to provide details of referees covering the last three years of employment and to be on a UK performers list.
The ideal candidate
You are the ideal candidate if you have a flexible approach to work and looking to have a better work/life balance in terms of locum work. To work different shift patterns and happy to travel around the North West Region, locations such as Manchester, Liverpool, Wigan, Bolton and etc…
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare
- Hourly rates ranging from £80 to £100 per hour (Negotiable)
- Dedicated placement officer who will be your point of contact on your locum journey (once compliant)
- Access to thousands of NHS locum opportunities across the UK
- Free CPD training via our highly acclaimed Medacs Academywww.medacs.com/academy-uk
- Permanent and international opportunities in the Middle East, Singapore, China and Australasia
How to apply
If you are ready to register with Medacs for these roles and others which we can offer please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a chat on 01756 703000
Once applied, the registration team will be in contact to discuss your application and the next steps within the registration process. Start this Journey today!