Are you a Research Physician/Doctor who wants to improve patient’s lives for the better?
Are you looking to advance your career into the clinical trials space?
If the answer is yes to these questions you need to read on because we are currently looking to recruit a Clinical Research Physician for our dedicated research site in the Midlands.
This site is conveniently located opposite Queen Elizabeth Hospital and has access to a wide and diverse population of patients with complex health requirements.
There is an every evolving portfolio of studies across numerous therapeutic areas and, with a focus on teamwork and collaboration, the site team pride themselves on ensuring a positive patient experience at all times.
As a Clinical Research Physician , you will be responsible for ensuring the commercial success of your site through the safe performance of your local clinical studies. You will also act as the principal investigator (PI) or sub-investigator for some or all of the studies at your site where you accept responsibility for all sponsor research studies while also ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met. This role will also see you demonstrating leadership capability through your guidance and training of colleagues while you work on multiple studies.
Key roles and responsibilities of the Clinical Research Physician role are:
- Acting as principal investigator (PI) or co-investigator ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met
- Conducting clinical trials in line with the protocol and to ensure the recruitment of eligible participants onto the studies
- Taking ownership of being prepared for all GMC appraisals to ensure a positive outcome
- Review screening, pre-screening and screening success rates for clinical trials
- Providing information and support to consenting participants for a clinical study
- Responsible for checking patient inclusion/exclusion to studies
- Liaising with and developing positive relations with sponsors, clients and clients’ contractors as required, projecting a helpful and courteous company image
- Carrying out clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of participants
- Constantly seeking and suggesting quality improvements
- Taking responsibility for ensuring serious adverse events / adverse events are reported appropriately
- Having responsibility for the medical wellbeing of participants during the clinical trial and referral to specialists or GP as required
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need the following skills and experience -
- Be a GMC registered doctor with previous experience within clinical research
- Possess demonstrable experience of being a principle/sub investigator within clinical research
- Have working knowledge of GCP (ICH/GCP and local regulations compliance)
- Demonstrate the inclination to provide practical help and guidance to colleagues, providing practical solutions for any problems and supporting their development
- Show meticulous attention to detail in recording patient information and data ensuring any queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
- Be team player, capable of building and sustaining positive relationships with colleagues as well as patients
About The Company
“Our Dedicated Research Sites are where high quality staff engagement and top of the class facilities meet with the client expectation for fast enrolment and delivery."
Dr Radoslaw Janiak (President & COO)
Our success is based on a simple, but crucial, principle. We place the patient at the heart of everything we do. Synexus is a world class Site Network Organisation with global expertise spanning patient recruitment, trial planning, management and patient retention.
We recruit and retain more engaged patients, at fewer sites, and in less time than traditional centres, enhancing the quality and efficiency of our customers’ drug development programmes.
Interested? Great, please apply ASAP or email email@example.com if you have any questions prior to applying.
Synexus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.