Cardiac Specialist Registrar Doctors
London Bridge Hospital
The Wellington Hospital
The Harley Street Clinic
HCA Healthcare UK is the largest privately funded healthcare provider in the UK. 90% of our facilities have been rated as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC and we are determined to keep up that standard. We cannot achieve this without excellent doctors like you.
Our state-of- the-art facilities with the latest drug therapies and technology offer exceptional training and learning opportunities.
You will be performing SPR level duties supporting our specialist consultants and nurses. If you are GMC registered and have three years’ experience in cardiology, why not join us to develop your medical career in one of our facilities based in central London.
Here at HCA we encourage flexible working
- Our contracts are either full-time 40 hours per week or part-time 24 hours a week
- Our shifts patterns are either 12 or 24 hours per week, across both weekdays and weekends, determined by rota
- Rotas are provided on average eight weeks in advance to plan work-life balance
- Contracts are issued for either one or two years by the choice of the applicant
- Competitive salary
- Up to five days protected study leave per annum
- Private medical healthcare insurance
- Contributory pension
- On-site revalidation officer
- Development support from teaching consultants and specialist nurses
Support for training and development
If you wish to stay within the group, we can support with your CPD and specialist interests utilising our in-house training academy and training workshops. We also have long standing links and relationships with universities and academic teaching institutions, who are able to offer our doctors funded PhD, MD and MSc Fellowship programmes for those committing to two or three year contracts with us.
Should you be an international applicant, we will also support you with Certificate of Sponsorships for Tier 2 visa, if required, and a package of relocation support.
Apply today to join the medical leaders in private healthcare, HCA Healthcare UK.