As part of the Senior Clinical Team, you will have specific responsibility for a team of GPs. You will provide day to day clinical advice and support to this team, as well as having overall responsibility for the quality of their work. The role will include some clinical sessions, both face to face and digital, as well as audit, monitoring, reviews and management. You will assist in recruiting, interviewing and training new doctors as well as working to ensure regulatory compliance and a continued high-quality service. You will be primarily office-based but will need to travel to our clinics regularly.
As our ideal candidate, you will be a fully qualified and licensed UK GP with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the NHS. Ideally you should also have some experience of the private sector. Previous management roles would be an advantage.
What to expect:
- You will report to the UK Medical Director, and be part of the Senior Clinical Team
- You will be responsible for the day to day oversight and clinical line management of our UK GP workforce
- You will provide support to our recruitment, onboarding and clinical liaison teams
- You will work alongside our lead nurse and lead pharmacist to develop the skills mix of our UK service
- You will work alongside our Quality and Governance team to ensure the continued high quality of our UK GP workforce
- You will also be part of the day to day management of the UK clinical service and participate in the out of hours clinical on call rota
What you receive:
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Full medical indemnity cover for all babylon work
- Generous pension scheme
- BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
- Annual and sickness leave allowance
- Childcare vouchers for parents
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
- Free subscription to babylon for you and your family
- Regular team social events
This is a full-time role, but 4 days a week must be in house.
We are at the forefront of Digital Health and this is an incredible, but rare opportunity to work within an organisation who is determined to provide easy and affordable healthcare to every person on the planet so why not join us on this journey?
Want to know more?
- Learn more about what it means to join us here